Phoenix Headshots Photographer
How do you ensure your next headshot brings your authentic personality to life? You can relax, it is easy. In fact, Phoenix headshots are simple, fun and effective. Just call (480) 201-7204 now for your free consultation with Duane Furlong or read on further. You will get helpful tips on securing the best Phoenix headshots photographer session ever.
An Expert Photographer for You
You try to locate a professional image photographer but end up with a laundry list of photographers and Phoenix headshots businesses. Furthermore, they all seem to look alike and produce similar mid-grade quality images. How do you compare them effectively and select the best value for your investment? Do you know if you will be relaxed in front of the camera? Most importantly, will you choose the best Phoenix headshots photographer for your needs? Finally, what level of experience and passion must be present.
Duane Furlong Studios provides the best headshot experience for your needs. In addition, the studio is a short, conveniently drive from North Gateway, Ahwatukee Foothills, Encanto, Camelback East, Deer Valley, Paradise Valley, Desert View and other Phoenix, AZ neighborhoods.
Are you still deciding who to choose as your Phoenix headshots photographer? Please continue reading below for additional information on why you need a professional headshot. And finally, making the best professional headshot photographer selection for you.
Benefits of Professional Phoenix Headshots
Having a professional headshot brings to light your professionalism and character. Also, professional Phoenix headshots shows that you are approachable and potential clients, investors, collaborators, that don’t know you personally will be more likely to agree to that first meeting.
Your Current Image
Your headshot is your introduction and first impression, make sure it’s current. In fact, dated Phoenix headshots can send a message of poor work ethic and low confidence. Furthermore, people feel disconnected from you upon first meeting if your appearance is older or different from your profile image.
Shows Your Value
Having a professional headshot is a great investment in yourself and your career. Similarly, your headshot is your introduction and first impression. It gives people an idea of your personality before they meet you. Phoenix headshots make you stand out from the crowd. Ultimately, Recruiters, potential employers, clients and important contacts will take a closer look if you have a professional image. It will set you apart from your competitors. A professional image is your best chance to make an instant and positive first impression, don’t waste it.
What to Look for in a Phoenix Headshots Photographer
To get the best professional headshot for your investment, you need the right photographer. Here are some key items to assist your search.
Headshots as Primary Focus
Make sure that headshot photography is their primary business. The highest quality Phoenix headshots photographer only shoots these types of photos. These photographers have the most experience and focus. With this focus, your opportunity to present your best look is big.
Check Website for Style
Review Phoenix headshots photographers websites for samples of work to confirm that it matches your style. Spending a little time looking at portfolios with help you get the image you are looking for.
Phoenix Headshots Reviews
It is very important to read reviews. In fact, deep inside a Phoenix headshots photographer rating may be a poor experience that you can relate to. What others say about their experience and quality of images matters.
Talk to the Photographer
Call a few Phoenix headshots photographers. Most importantly, speak directly with the photographer and get a sense of their personality. Trust your gut. Make sure they answer all your questions prior to the session. Specifically, what to expect, pricing, wardrobe suggestions etc. You will make the best decision when you speak to the photographer first.
Phoenix Headshots That Get Results
If it’s been a few years since your last image update, it’s definitely time for you to start thinking updating your digital first-impression with an expert Phoenix headshots photographer.
Phoenix employers today are reviewing social media profiles of potential job applicants to see if they are the right fit. Specifically, not having a professional phoenix headshot photographer take your corporate photo could be a detriment and put you at the bottom of the pile of job seekers.
Phoenix Headshots on Location
Don’t have the time to send your management team to my studio? Let me come to you and I will set up my mobile studio in an office of your choice. I will provide you headshots for your website, social media platforms or printed. Having on location phoenix headshots completed will save time and money while providing you a consistent style.
Unique and Stylish Headshots
Wanting a stylish look? Are you a Phoenix actor or model? Are you ready to get in front of casting directors and agents with your unique look? Let’s blow up your acting career by creating a stylish headshot. Most importantly, having many unique Phoenix headshots shows your range so you will get you call backs!
Look Your Best for Your Phoenix Headshots Session
Confidence matters most to capture your best image. After this, your outfit ensures that your Phoenix headshots are the best you have ever taken. Your headshot outfit is meant to uplift and represent you, so it’s important to wear something that you truly feel comfortable in. Prioritize authenticity and choose a color that you like, even if it technically breaks a few color theory rules. You want your outfit to communicate some of your personality.
With that in mind, you may want to choose colors that accentuate and highlight your natural features. If you have a warm complexion, you can bring out the copper or pink-tinged rosiness of your skin with off-white, olive green, red, or brown. Cobalt blue, charcoal grey, crisp white, and dark berry colors are perfect for cool complexions with blue undertones. Phoenix headshots are best when wearing colors that highlight your natural look.
Talented Phoenix headshot photographers can adjust lighting and exposure to enhance any outfit. You should never feel overshadowed by your wardrobe or color choice. However, it’s also important to consider how your top will look under studio lights and fit against the background.
Duane’s Clothing Color Pro Tips
- Avoid extreme, highly saturated colors that take attention away from you, like neon yellow and cherry red.
- Pastel colors and sheer fabrics may look more washed out or lose their subtle color in photos.
- Neutrals are always a great option, but super dark colors may get lost and blend into the dark backdrop behind you.
- Opposing colors look great in person, but it doesn’t always translate on camera for headshots. Layer your look with items on the same side of the color wheel. Navy pairs well with royal blue and ivory is the perfect neutral for pink.
- Deep colors and rich jewel tones always pop on camera. Plus, they look great on every skin tone.
Once you’ve settled on a specific color, it’s best to bring a few different variations to your Phoenix headshots session. For example, if you want to wear purple, consider bringing light purple, lavender, and dark plum tops to your session.
With Duane Furlong Studios, it’s easy to get new Phoenix headshots that convey the right image. Plan your outfit and find the perfect fit.
The Effective Phoenix Headshots Process
Duane uses a streamlined process to save you time and ensure that you have the best experience in a photography studio ever.
- Book your Phoenix headshot photography session on the Pricing page by clicking “Check the Schedule”. Otherwise, use the chat feature or call Duane directly at (480) 201-7204 to schedule your appointment.
- Once you schedule your session you will receive 2 emails. The first is your Receipt. The second email is Tips & Tricks to prepare for your session.
- One or two days before your session, you will receive another email that reviews what to expect at the session. Furthermore, this includes wardrobe and makeup suggestions. Also included are a few short videos to help you prepare for your Phoenix headshots session.
- Bring several outfits to ensure that you get a variety of images to choose from.
During Session Process
- When you arrive, Duane will greet you and guide you step-by-step through the process.
- Once you are relaxed and your authentic self appears, it is time to shoot. In fact, this is the fun part. Be yourself and your image will be amazing!
- You will review your pictures together in real time. Therefore, you adjust the look and provide feedback to your Phoenix headshots photographer immediately.
- After the pictures are taken Duane will assist in narrowing down your images. Together you will choose the best images.
- You will feel no pressure at all. Most importantly, you will choose the professional photo you want to purchase. In the end, the final selection is yours alone.
- Once images are selected and purchased, they will be touched and edited for final presentation. Finally, your amazing Phoenix headshots will be sent to you electronically.
COVID-19 Procedures Information
Duane wants you to get the best Phoenix headshot in the safest environment possible. In fact, the following precautions are taken before every appointment.
- Session booking process is automated on-line with contactless payment.
- Duane and staff will be wearing a mask per the City of Scottsdale emergency proclamation.
- Clients are encouraged to wear their own mask upon entry and during image selection process.
- Most importantly, our Phoenix headshots photographer studio is wiped down prior to and after each session.
- Hand sanitizer is always available to all guests.
- Physical distancing is practiced during Phoenix headshots photographer sessions.
- Preference of 2 people (Client and Duane) in the studio at one time. A third person will be allowed upon request. But, a maximum of 3 during the COVID-19 emergency.
Your safety is our number one priority. Together, we can be safe and produce an amazing Phoenix headshots photographer image that will help your personal or career goals be achieved. Finally, thank you for your trust.
Location and Rating for Duane Furlong Studios
Studio Location: 8601 E Palo Verde Dr, Scottsdale, AZ
Proudly serving Maricopa County, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe and more...
Headshot Services Price Range: $ - $$$ (check in studio headshot pricing)
Phone: (480) 201-7204, firstname.lastname@example.org