Build Your Personal Brand with Professional Physician Headshots, Scottsdale and Phoenix
Your medical headshots are often the first impression that patients will have of you. It’s important to make a good impression, and professional photos can help you do that.
A high-quality headshot shows that you are willing to put your best foot forward and that you are confident in your abilities, so if you’re looking for physician headshots in Scottsdale, look no further than our studio. We also operate in Mesa, Tempe, Phoenix, and the valley, and we can help you get the perfect headshot that will make a great first impression.
What Goes Into Creating Perfect Physician Headshots?
There are many photography studios out there, so what is it that makes my headshots stand out?
First of all, I make sure that you are comfortable and relaxed during the shoot. We know that getting your photo taken can be a bit nerve-wracking, so we’ll do everything we can to put you at ease, while I take your professional pictures.
Second, I take the time to get to know you and what you’re looking for. I want to make sure that your portraits truly reflect who you are and what you want to communicate with your photos. Finally, I offer a wide range of services to make sure that you get exactly what you need–I can help you with everything from choosing the right clothing to getting your hair and makeup done.
Why You Should Get a Modern and Professional Headshot!
Even if you’ve been a practicing physician for years, it’s still important to have a modern and professional headshot. Your headshot is often the first impression that potential patients will have of you, so it’s important to make a good one.
A professional headshot can also help you stand out on social media and online directories where people search for doctors. When potential patients are searching for a doctor, you want to make sure that your headshot catches their eye and makes them want to inquire about your services.
Other places where a good headshot can make a difference include your website, business cards, and marketing materials. In today’s digital world, it’s important to have a strong online presence, and a professional headshot can help you achieve that.
Of course, you might have a packed schedule as a physician and may not be able to come into our studios for a picture. In that case, our professional headshot photographer can come to you! I offer on-location shoots for busy professionals who want to get the perfect photos without having to take time out of their busy schedules.
How to Prepare for Physician Portraits
I understand that getting your portraits taken can be a bit stressful–but don’t worry, I’m here to help! Here are a few tips to help you prepare for your photographer session:
- Choose the right outfit: You want to wear something that you feel comfortable in and that reflects your personal style. Avoid anything that is too revealing or that you wouldn’t feel comfortable wearing to a job interview.
- Do your hair and makeup: This is your chance to really make a statement, so take the time to do your hair and makeup the way you want. If you’re not sure what to do, our team can help you with that.
- Relax and be yourself: We want your headshot to reflect who you are, so it’s important to be yourself during the shoot. Relax and have fun with it!
- Keep your expression natural: A good headshot should show off your personality, so don’t be afraid to smile, or even laugh. Of course, avoid looking like you’re trying too hard–the goal is to look natural and approachable.
The Anatomy of a Good Physician Headshot at Duane Furlong Studios
Here’s what you need to know about my photography studio:
- The background: The background of your headshot is just as important as the foreground (AKA, you!). A good background should be simple and uncluttered. I avoid busy patterns or anything that will distract from you.
- The lighting: Lighting is everything when it comes to photography. A good headshot should be well-lit, but not so bright that it washes out your features.
- The composition: The composition of a headshot is all about the relationship between you and the camera. A good headshot should show off your best features, so I make sure to find a flattering angle.
- The expression: Your expression is the most important part of your portraits–it’s what will really communicate who you are to the viewer. So, take the time to find an expression that feels natural and genuine–I can help!
- The retouching: A good headshot should be retouched, but not so much that it looks fake. We want to make sure that you look like the best version of yourself, without looking like someone else, entirely.
If you want high-quality photos that takes into account all these important elements, then book a session with us today–we’re ready to help make your professional headshot experience as stress-free as possible.
Scottsdale, AZ 85250
How Does The Headshot Process Work?
You schedule your appointment by calling or contacting Duane via the form below
We discuss what you’ll need to bring and make final plans
You’ll come to Duane’s photography studio which is located in Scottsdale AZ just off 86th and McDonald. Once on E. Palo Verde Drive. Then it is the first green house on right (or he’ll set up your on-site shoot details)
We’ll shoot your headshot! Expect the final images to be delivered as soon as Duane has the editing done.
√ Typical turnaround for images 3-5 days
Residency, Med School & Physician Headshots Request
“Duane is great to work with! Professional and a great eye.
He knows how to make the shoots fun and get everyone posed. Definitely recommend him.”
— The Pain Center