Tempe Headshots Photographer
How do you ensure your next headshot brings your authentic personality to life? You can relax. Tempe headshots are simple, fun and effective. Just call (480) 201-7204 now for your free consultation with Duane Furlong or read on further. You’ll get helpful tips on securing the best Tempe AZ photographer session ever.
The Right Photographer for You
You may try to locate a professional image photographer but end up with a laundry list of photographers and Tempe headshots businesses. They all seem to look alike and produce similar mid-grade quality images. How do you compare them effectively and select the best value for your investment? Do you know if you will be relaxed in front of the camera? Do they have a comfortable studio located in AZ? Can you choose the best photographer for your needs? Finally, what level of experience and passion must be present.
Duane Furlong Studios is here to provide the best headshot experience ever. The studio is a short, conveniently drive from Alta Mira, Sandahl, Camelot Village, Warner Estates, Raintree, Dava-Lakeshore, Tally Ho Farms, Sunburst Farms, Corona Del Sol and other Tempe AZ neighborhoods.
Are you still deciding who to choose as your professional headshot photographer in AZ? Please continue reading below for additional information on why you need a professional headshot. And finally, making the best professional headshot photographer selection for you.
Benefits of Professional Tempe AZ Headshots
Having a professional headshot brings to light your professionalism and character. It also shows that you are approachable and potential clients, investors, collaborators, that don’t know you personally will be more likely to agree to that first meeting with our photos.
Your Current Image
Your headshot is your introduction and first impression, make sure it’s current. Furthermore, outdated image send a clear message of low confidence and laziness. People feel disconnected from you upon first meeting if your appearance is older or different from your profile image.
Shows Your Value with our Photos
Having a professional headshot is a great investment in yourself and your career. Equally important, your headshot is your calling card. It gives people an idea of your personality before they meet you. Recruiters, potential employers, clients and important contacts will take a closer look if you have a professional image. It will set you apart from your competitors. A professional image is your best chance to make an instant and positive first impression, don’t waste it.
What to Look for in a Tempe AZ Headshots Photographer
To get the best professional headshot for your investment, you need the right photographer. Here are some key items to assist your search.
Headshots as Primary Focus
Make sure that headshot photography is their primary business. The highest quality Tempe AZ headshots photographer only shoots these types of photos. These photographers have the most experience and focus. In addition, with this focus, your opportunity to present your best look is big.
Check Website for Style
Review websites for samples of work to confirm that it matches your style. Spending a little time looking at portfolios with help you get the image you are looking for.
Ask for Reviews
It is very important to read reviews. In fact, hidden inside a rating may be a poor experience that you can relate to. Also, what others say about their experience and quality of images matters. We are proud of our reviews for our photography. We know that you will be happy with the photos we provide.
Talk to the Photographer
Call a few Tempe AZ headshots photographers. Speak directly with the photographer and get a sense of their personality. Trust your gut. Make sure they answer all your questions prior to the session. What to expect, pricing, wardrobe suggestions etc. You will make the best decision when you speak to the photographer first.
Simple Tempe Headshots Process
Duane Furlong Studios uses a streamlined process with your interest in mind. The streamlined process saves you time and keeps you safe.
- Book your Tempe headshot photography session on the Pricing page by clicking “Check the Schedule”. Otherwise, use the chat feature or call Duane directly at (480) 201-7204 to schedule your appointment.
- Once you schedule your Tempe headshots photographer session you will receive 2 emails. The first is your Receipt. The second email is Tips & Tricks to prepare for your session.
- One or two days before your session, you will receive another email that reviews what to expect at the session. This includes wardrobe and makeup suggestions. Also included are a few short videos to help you prepare for your Tempe AZ headshots session.
- Bring several outfits to ensure that you get a variety of images to choose from.
- When you arrive, Duane will greet you and guide you step-by-step through the process.
- Once you are relaxed and your authentic self appears, it is time to shoot. This is the fun part. Be yourself and your image will be amazing!
- You will review your pictures together in real-time. Therefore, you adjust the look and provide feedback to your Tempe headshots photographer immediately.
- After the pictures are taken Duane will assist in narrowing down your images. Together you will choose the best images.
- There is absolutely no pressure. You choose which professional photo you want to purchase. Ultimately, the final decision is yours.
- Once images are selected and purchased, they will be touched and edited for the final presentation. Your amazing Tempe headshots will be sent to you electronically.
Duane wants you to get the best Tempe headshot in the safest environment possible. The following precautions are taken before every appointment.
- Tempe AZ headshots photographer session booking process is automated ONLINE with contactless payment.
- Duane and staff will be wearing a mask per the Arizona cities emergency proclamation.
- Clients are encouraged to wear their own mask upon entry and during image selection process.
- Our headshots photographer studio is wiped down prior to and after each session.
- Hand sanitizer is always available to all guests.
- Physical distancing is practiced during Tempe AZ headshots photographer sessions.
- Preference of 2 people (Client and Duane) in the studio at one time. A third person will be allowed upon request. But, a maximum of 3 during the COVID-19 emergency.
Your safety is our number one priority. Together with your Tempe headshots photographer you will be safe. As a result, you will both produce an image that will help your personal or career goals. Thank you for your trust.