Professional Personal Branding Photoshoot
Having professionally taken photographs goes a long way in your branding. When choosing a seasoned photographer in Phoenix, it’s paramount to find one who can be sure you get quality photos that communicate professionalism–a solid photographer will help bring your ideas and visions to life through collaboration and guidance.
What to Do Before Your Photoshoot
There are a few things you need to have at the back of your mind to ensure you have the best possible photoshoot to reach your desired clients, such as:
- Understanding the brand image you want to communicate
- Identifying your ideal target client and the message you want to convey
- Knowing what makes you stand out from the competition
Moreover, having a consultation with your photographer will help you learn how to enhance your brand with a professional headshot. They will then show you some ideas, and if you come across something that catches your eye and feel the photographer is a good fit, it’s time to book your professional headshot session. Adequate planning is one of the most effective ways to ensure you pass the intended message to your clients.
Hair and Makeup
It’s important to pay particular attention to your hair and makeup–if your budget is flexible, consider hiring a makeup artist and hairstylist for your shoot. They’ll be able to make sure your hair and skin look perfect for the camera at all times.
What to Wear
Did you know certain colors can help boost your confidence when in front of the camera? Neutrals are always a safe bet, but power colors, like red and blue, can portray an air of authority and confidence. Here are a few things to consider when choosing an outfit:
- The message you want to convey–do you want to be known as an authority figure or be seen as creative? All-business or down-to-earth?
- Pay attention to your brand identity–what kind of clothing aligns with the services your clients are looking for?
- Choose your attire in advance–make sure you have enough time to check fit, comfortability, and cleanliness, and be sure it’s wrinkle-free before the shoot day.
A professional personal branding photoshoot doesn’t have to be an uphill task–with proper planning, you’ll be setting yourself up for a seamless photoshoot session. A Phoenix photographer with years of experience will help make the process a breeze–we’re ready to help here at Duane Furlong Studios!