Safe Space Policy
My Studio based in Scottsdale is a non-threatening space for visitors, clients, students, and vendors.
Any and all threatening and oppressive behavior is not tolerated by Duane Furlong Studios.
Oppressive behavior includes discriminatory conduct that demeans, harms, marginalizes, or threatens based on ability, age, cultural background, appearance, education, ethnicity, gender, immigration status, language, nationality, parental status, race, religion, or sexual preference.
If you experience abuse, assault, or harassment, or if you feel someone is interfering with your participation or presence in my studio, please inform me immediately either in person, via text, email, or a call.
When you visit my studio you agree to the following:
1. Assault, discrimination, harassment, and threats will not be tolerated.
2. Respect backgrounds, beliefs, economic status, experiences, gender identity, opinions, sexual preferences and social status.
3. Respect boundaries, do not touch anyone without express permission.
4. Change your behavior if someone informs you they feel uncomfortable.
5. Drugs, smoking or weapons are not allowed in the studio or property.
6. Alcohol is not allowed at any session.
If you are not in compliance or agree to these policies then you must leave the studio immediately.
If you have any suggestions or comments in reference to the safe space policy feel free to reach out to me to discuss.