Corporate Team Photoshoot
Corporate Team Photoshoot
Having professional group photography will increase business growth. A professional headshot photographer will be able to capture the personality and feel of the environment through the image. In today’s world, it is essential for companies to have a strong online and social media presence, which is why you want to invest in a professional photographer to capture the team in the best possible light.
No matter how big or how small your team is, group photography shows character, trust, and personality. Group photography greatly emphasizes cohesiveness and will be able to showcase types of ethics and friendliness clients won’t receive from just looking at individual headshots.
Having group photography done on top of having individual headshots shows the team working together. Group images will show your company culture. Is your company positive and cohesive? That will shine through the image. To be a team you must be able to successfully work together to complete tasks, so why wouldn’t you want to show clients that before they meet you?
Having high-quality and professional images can help promote your company’s values and representation. Team photos are so important to the company brand and should be given equal value and attention as any other marketing tool.
Does my team need to have individual headshots taken too?
In my professional opinion, it is essential.
Although I emphasize the importance of having team images, individual headshots have their own separate benefits that I will list below. A group image alone will not give you the highest representation of your business, you need to be able to state facts and information about each employee individually.
Reasons why group images can’t stand as the primary representation of your company
- What happens when one of your employees leaves the team or moves to a different apartment? Your team image will need to be replaced with an accurate one, which in the long run would just be a hassle.
- You will not be able to add information about any individual in the team, you would only be able to reference the team.
- I will say that I do not think you need to have individual headshots taken of every single team member, especially if you are a big company. What I recommend is having a professional headshot photographer come in and take individual headshots taken of your executive team, and then take a big group photo!
I absolutely recommend and love taking team photos. I just don’t want you to make the mistake of using a team photo as a replacement for individual headshots.
The Importance of Individual Corporate Headshots
- LinkedIn profile picture- It’s best to have your company represented and have a consistent look all over! When your staff comments on your social media and all of their profile pictures look like they are a part of the same company it looks professional.
- A headshot can be a recruitment tool- The look of a friendly and professional picture may help potential employees feel more comfortable before entering an interview.
- Putting a face to the name- As more people are working from home, it may be difficult to remember who is who. A headshot could give you that reminder every time you are conversing with them online!
- Social media- Most companies like to post their employee’s headshots when referencing them in a social media post. This is so much more personable than just tagging them.
- Team bonding- The whole experience of a photographer coming to your location and taking headshots is also a great team bonding activity. It creates a ton of chatter and time for your staff members to talk to people they haven’t before.
- Will give your employees a sense of value- A good headshot can really make your employees feel valued in and out of the office. I even have many corporate employees tell me they want to use it for personal use too!
Do you need staff headshots for your company?
I offer professional headshots, environmental business portraits, corporate photography, and event photography throughout Arizona.
You May Also Be Interested In